Are you looking for the perfect technical writer job description sample? The sample job description below is all you need.
To attract candidates, start by introducing your company in about 200 words. Make it clear to potential candidates that your company is a promising choice. Show the position and development orientation of the business in the future.
Here is the main content: Technical Writer Job Description
We are looking to hire a technical content writer to create content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, blogs, and social media. As a Technical Writer with strong content strategy and writing skills, you are able to understand the terms in software development and programming. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content for blogs, articles, service descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Working closely with different departments to get the job done in the best quality and on time.
- Proofreading and editing existing content to improve readability and user experience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism or IT
- Good knowledge of software development / programming
- Proactive and responsible at work, able to work in a team & independently.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Previous experience as a technical writer is a plus
Finally, show all the benefits that the candidate will receive when selected.